All participants (Players/Coaches.Volunteers) MUST complete our OCRFC COVID 19 Track & Trace google form and this MUST be returned to your Team Manager BEFORE Sunday.
FIRST AIDERS CHECKLIST
Click here for the up to date: Emergency First Aid Provision for the Community Game and our Club and First Aid Risk Assessment – (too large to upload) will be sent to you by email from the First Aid Co-ordinator.
- All age groups must have a first aider attending the training session with a ratio of 1no. per 20 players.
- Where possible all first aid treatment should be carried out in an outdoor space.
- If at all possible please ask the player to carry out simple first aid treatment to themselves or if their parent is close by they can assist to administer first aid.
- If that is not possible then additional PPE should be taken as per the attached RFU Document
- On top of the standard PPE of gloves we will now be required to wear a medical face mask for all Level 1 injuries and for level 2 injuries eye protection and disposal apron.
In the event of an injury: