What is OC’s Track and Trace protocol
Collection of Contact Details and current Covid-19 Health status
- All Visitors are to scan our NHS Track and Trace Code.
- All Players and Volunteers are required to complete our Covid 19 Google form as part of our Track & Trace protocol.
The form will be issued to you by the Team Manager or Coach organising the activity. For Data privacy the details collected within the form will be collated and stored in our clubs secure Drop Box area and will be removed 21 days after.
Who do we contact if symptoms occur within 48 hrs after attending the club?
- Please immediately inform your Team Manager or Coach (if it is a player, parent or volunteer) or the Clubs office if you were a social visitor not linked to an age group.
- Please go to: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for advice.
What will happen if someone informs us they have symptoms after attending the club?
If we are notified that someone is presenting with symptoms within 48 hours after taking part in rugby activity at Horn Park we will consult with our track and trace data and inform the immediate bubble of people they were in close contact with and refer them to the NHS website for further information without disclosing the name of the person involved.
The Team Manager will then inform Bruce Elder,the clubs Covid-19 First Aid Liaison officer, who will complete the RFU notification form so that the RFU can keep track of the virus within grassroots rugby.
Should the person then inform us of a confirmed Positive result for COVID 19, we will update the group and the NHS track and trace system will liaise with us to advise us going forward.
We will follow the advice of the NHS track and trace protocol should there be a localised issue within our club.
For all information and advice regarding Covid 19 please visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
OCRFC Covid Risk assessments
- OC’s Club Coaching Covid 19 Risk Assessment
- Club and First Aid Risk Assessment – (request to view – file too large to upload)
- Horn Park Covid Risk Assesment
- RFU advice and updates: https://www.englandrugby.com/news/article/return-to-community-rugby-update