Welcome to Old Colfeians! We are an open club and anyone in our community can come along and join us as a Player, Parent, Volunteer or Supporter.
Both Player Registration and Club Memberships are actioned using the RFU’s Game Management System (GMS) and therefore everyone involved in OC’s needs a GMS Account. (see further down page for link to sign up)
2023/24 Season memberships and discounts
|Senior Player (Age 19+)
|£300 pa (£25/month)
Includes Social club membership and entry to 200 club lottery.
|STUDENT Player (Age 19 + in full time education)
|£120 per year
|Non-Player (Parents, Volunteers & Supporters)
|‘MEDAL MEMBERSHIP’ See below
|£120 per year (Siblings £100) *
* Club assisted membership and payment by installment options can be arranged upon request. See Financial Assistance section at the bottom of this page.
** We offer 2 FREE Sunday sessions to newcomers via our ‘Turn up, Play… we hope you stay’ scheme. Its a chance to test out the sport, meet the rest of your team and get a feel for our friendly community!
Click here to see the benefits of club membership
OC’s ‘MEDAL MEMBERSHIP’ encourages Non-Playing Adults to support our club at a level that financially suits you ranging from ‘FREE BRONZE’ level to our ‘All Inclusive PLATINUM’
There are also some GREAT BONUS DISCOUNTS on YOUTH Player memberships
when purchased at the same time!
|ADULT Non-Player Membership
|Plus YOUTH Membership
(1 annual payment)
|SILVER (200 Club)
+ 10% off 1st YOUTH Membership
|GOLD (Social Club)
+ 20% off 1st YOUTH Membership
|PLATINUM (200 + Social Club)
+ 40% off 1st YOUTH Membership
Funds raised from Medal Memberships help us to: * offer FREE membership to kids who need it
* continue our community ‘All Schools programs‘
* keep player subs as low as possible
* pay for visiting teams match day food
* support ongoing maintenance, regeneration and renovations.
However, if committing to regular monthly support isn’t possible then perhaps you may consider a one off Donation instead or sign up to our other ways to support our club.
Buy Membership & Register here
We understand that paying for your child’s membership can be difficult at times and therefore we have 2 options available that might be of assistance.
- Paying by installments is available upon request
- We also have a club fund which can subsidise part or all of a player membership fees should they qualify.
Contact your Team Manager for help with both options and if you are applying for club funding then you can also send them a completed Financial Assistance form .
- access to training pitches and qualified coaches
- weekly training sessions for the season (Sept. – May)
- paid-for player registration for all festivals and tournaments.
- use of all training equipment
- invitation to subsidised club events
- RFU ID benefit also provides insurance cover under the RFU policy found here.
https://www.ocrfc.co.uk/club/200-club/You’ve got to be in it to win it! (18+ only)
What is GOLD Social Membership?
Social members enjoy the benefits of The Colfeians Association which include:
- 10% off Alcoholic drinks at the bar,
- reduced venue hire, access to the clubs facilities such as squash courts and
- entry in the International Tickets draw!
For anyone not on GMS (eg. Non-Players or Non-Parents) then please do use the form below to manually set up your Social Membership monthly standing order.
Volunteers are NOT required to purchase club Membership unless they wish to join the 200 club or become a social member. However, all volunteers MUST set up an RFU account via GMS and officially register to join our club. Once done, ALL volunteers are required to action 2 short online safeguarding courses and consent to the club requesting a DBS check via the RFU disclosures and barring service.
Click here for everything you need to know about becoming a Volunteer.
Old Colfeians RFC is a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). This gives us tax benefits similar to those for charities, including Gift Aid.
For every £1 donation you give us, we can claim an extra 25p from HMRC.
If you are a higher rate taxpayer higher rate taxpayer, you can also benefit from tax relief! You simply claim the difference between the higher rate of tax and the basic rate of tax at 20 per cent, on the total value of the donation on your annual self assessment tax return.