Note to all: All participants (Players/Coaches.Volunteers) MUST complete our OCRFC COVID 19 Track & Trace google form and this MUST be returned to your Team Manager BEFORE Sunday.
- We are now at Stage D in the ‘Return to Rugby’ RFU Roadmap. which has introduced a new Ready4Rugby game format.
See here for an outline for Stage D guidance
See here for ready4rugby guidance:
- Plan your session BEFORE training to avoid players standing around.
- Nominated volunteer to administer/monitor Players Sanitising hands on arrival.
- Only 15 mins TOTAL of contact training permitted in your whole training session
- For Read4Rugby games numbers are still limited to 20 (10 v 10)
- If your age group is more than 20 you need to inform firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure the recommended pitch size is allocated to you as per the Ready4Rugby guidelines.
- Sessions that involve game play can only run in 15 minute blocks.
- At the end of each 15 minute block instruct the players to sanitise their hands and have a water break. The Coaches MUST wash equipment/balls (if used)
See our Clubs Coaching Covid-19 Risk Assessment form for more details. https://www.ocrfc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Covid-19-coaching-risk-assessment-as-of-10820.pdf