saracens partner club
rfu accredited club
Close this search box.


How you can help our club raise more £££?

Old Colfeians RFC is a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC). This gives us tax benefits similar to those for charities, including Gift Aid.

For every £1 donation you give us, we can claim an extra 25p from HMRC.

If you are a higher rate taxpayer higher rate taxpayer, you can also benefit from tax relief!  You simply claim the difference between the higher rate of tax and the basic rate of tax at 20 per cent, on the total value of the donation on your annual self assessment tax return.

What do I do now?

All you have to do is sign our OC’s GIFT AID DECLARATION FORM and confirm that you are paying sufficient basic rate tax to qualify.

All donations you make in the future, and all donations you have made from 9 May 2010, will qualify.

What qualifies as a Gift Aid donation

  • Pure Donations – Sponsorship for example of a match, a match ball or a team position
  • A donation by a parent to an age-group team (providing the donor does not specify what the donation must be spent on)
  • Any excess payment which is over and above our specified membership subscription .
    eg. If a social member pays more than the social membership sub of £6 a month, the excess qualifies as a Gift Aid donation. Unfortunately The basic membership sub does not qualify


So, please help the club (and yourself) by completing an OCRFC Gift Aid Declaration Form.

You can hand it to any committee member, or send it to Ann Muldowney, 40 Cambridge Drive, London SE12 8AJ.

Remember: signing up for Gift Aid helps the club, costs you nothing and (if you are a higher rate taxpayer) will cut your own tax bill!

You seem to like it here...

Why don't you sign up for our newsletter?