Kent Rugby is pleased to introduce Kooth, a FREE online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for children and young people.
Kooth works with all organisations and professionals in Kent to support young peoples’ mental health and wellbeing, following difficulties being faced as a result of COVID 19.
Kooth is available to young people aged 10-25.
The support service runs 365 days a year providing:
- Online counselling and is provided by a professional team of qualified counsellors and emotional wellbeing practitioners.:
- 12 pm -10 pm during the week
- 6 pm to 10 pm at the weekends,
- Online support tools and features such as
- a daily journal
- mini activities and wellbeing goals
- Kooth’s magazine, with peer to peer and community elements.
All of these are safe, secure, pre-moderated, and age-appropriate.
Alongside this, Kooth provides:
- Parent sessions, virtual assemblies in schools, staff training and workshops for young people, as well as ongoing support. They also have free posters, cards, fold- out leaflets, and digital resources, which they can send out to clubs, etc, and support to embed Kooth within each club.
Do head over to https://www.kooth.com to check out this fantastic service!