My child is transferring from another club and is RFU registered
This year there are 2 stages to the signing up process:
- Register at Old Colfeians
- Purchase your Club Membership
Stage 1 – Register at Old Colfeians
The process is best carried out on a desktop using Chrome. It can be done on mobile devices but the layout may be different to the one explained below.
- Log in to your parent GMS profile
- Select the relevant child on your account
- Select ‘Register at a new Club’ from the Green area at the top.
- Once submitted, you will receive an automated email confirming completion of the Age Grade Registration Request, and this will now show as ‘Pending’ under the Player Status on your child’s profile until the Age Grade Registrar at your club approves the request.
- Once the Age Grade Registrar has approved your request to join you will be sent one last email confirming your child is now a registered player at our club, and then the status changes to Active under the Player Status in your child’s profile and the Player Registration is now complete.
For a guide on how to do this go to: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031972-age-grade-player-registration-for-a-parent-guardian
Stage 2 – Purchase Club Membership
Once you have completed registration you can select ‘Buy Membership’ from the Green action area or select each persons name from the Family/friends area.
Click on each name in turn and add the appropriate membership.
1. Against your name you can add Social Membership or 200 club Lottery to your basket if you wish. (See info below) This is not obligatory but will help our club financially and help keep our players subs low so all can access Rugby. Discounts available when purchased as the same time as player membership! (no need to renew if this is already set up)
2. Then click on your child/children’s names in turn and add their player membership to your basket.
3. NEW THIS YEAR…You can now also add any Kit you may need! (Any items not listed can be bought from the club shop in person)
Select ‘Add on’s’ to access kit options.
Discounts will automatically be calculated in your basket when you check out.
To qualify for Sibling and social membership discounts the transaction must be made from the parent profile that is linked to all the players. If your children are split across both parents then use the ‘Add player’ option to assign all your players to one parent account and proceed with your order from within that profile.
You can pay using credit or debit card
Note: If you have either 200 club Lottery or Social Club memberships in your basket you will be prompted to set up a Direct Debit Mandate. You will then pay for everything via Direct Debit option. The first payment will be for everything – Memberships, kit etc but then will revert to just monthly payments of the social or 200 club for subsequent months.
How can we help you pay?
Instalments: If you are unable to pay in one lump sum then please contact your Team Manager to see if we can help set up instalments.
Financial Assistance: We also have a club Bursary fund which is available to assist with membership fees. Should you feel this may be of assistance then please fill in our Financial Assistance form which can also be found in the ‘Other info area’ of our page and then hand to your Team Manager. (Team Manager details can be found on each age groups page)
How else can I help the club?
It is really important to us that our Player Subs are kept as low as possible to enable ALL to enjoy rugby at our club.
However… if you are able to help our club even further by perhaps topping up your subs or by joining up to the 2 schemes below then the extra funds will be put to fantastic use by allowing us to continue providing things such as:
- complimentary food for visiting teams
- ongoing maintenance and regeneration work on and off the pitch
- Work within the local community
- funding even bigger projects such as our club renovations
- as well as the continuing support of our 1st team
Both schemes can be purchased online and added to your basket from your Parent profile as you need to be over 18 to purchase them.
Social members enjoy the benefits of The Colfeians Association which include access to the clubs facilities including 10% of Alcoholic drinks at the bar and entry in the International Tickets draw!
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
Add Social Membership at the same time as Player membership in your GMS basket and instead of £10 p/month you pay just £7 …£36 DISCOUNT! Click here to login to your GMS profile
Join our 200 club and be in our monthly draw for 1st, 2nd and 3rd CASH prizes for just £5/month
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
If you are unable to purchase electronically then please do use the forms attached below instead.