My child is transferring from another club and is RFU registered
Firstly, we are very pleased that your child is returning to OCRFC and we look forward to them playing at Horn Park!
All YOUTH Player profiles (U6’s – U18’s) are controlled by the registered Parents and therefore you will need a GMS account to re-register your child at OC’s
The process is best carried out on a desktop using Chrome. It can be done on mobile devices but the layout may be different to the one explained below.
NO – I don’t have a GMS account
No worries, just follow the 3 steps below.
1. Create your parent GMS Account.
- Go to: https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/CreateAccount/?OrganisationId=406 to set up your parent account.
- Validate your email address and your Personal Profile is now complete.
See here for a step by step guide: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031982-how-do-i-create-an-account
2. Now add your Child to your parent account.
- Return to your Dashboard (can be found from drop down under profile in top right hand corner)
- Click +ADD in the Family & Friends area, enter your child’s details and save.
- In the Green box, against your Child’s name click ‘Affiliate to a club’
- Once we have informed you that things are ready to proceed, you can then simply follow instructions in the ‘Renew Membership’ page
See here for a step by step guide: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000048491-how-to-add-a-family-member
3. Purchase Membership
- Return to your parent Dashboard
- follow the instructions in our ‘Renew Membership’ page
YES – I have a GMS Account
- Select ‘Re-affiliate to a new club’ from the Green action box on your Parent Dashboard page or in the ‘My Organisations’ area, please select the +Add button, search for Old Colfeians, then select Join.
- Once your player is affiliated with Old Colfeians you can then simply follow instructions in the ‘Renew Membership’ page