The following process is best carried out on a desktop using Chrome. It can be done on mobile devices but the layout may be different to the one explained below.
All YOUTH Player profiles (U6’s – U18’s) are controlled by the registered Parents.
The whole process has 3 steps
STEP 1 – Set up a parent/guardian account to add your children and other family members to
STEP 2 – Affiliate your child to our club & Purchase our Membership
STEP 1. Set up a Parent account and add family members:
- Go to: https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Dashboard/Organisation/406 to set up your parent account.
- Validated your email – You have now completed your Personal Profile
- Login back in to your profile
- Select +Add from the family and friends area
- Add details for your child and save.
- Repeat as necessary to add other players or other parents
You are now ready to complete Step 2.
Note: For a step by step guide to creating an account go to: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031982-how-do-i-create-an-account
STEP 2. Affiliate your child to our club & Purchase Club Membership
Follow the steps found on the ‘Renew Membership’ page