The following process is best carried out on a desktop using Chrome. It can be done on mobile devices but the layout may be different to the one explained below.
All YOUTH Player profiles (U6’s – U18’s) are controlled by the registered Parents.
The whole process has 3 stages
- Set up a parent/guardian account to add your children and other family members to
- Register the players with the RFU to be able to play
- Purchase our club membership
Stage 1. Set up a Parent account and add family members:
For a step by step guide go to: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031982-how-do-i-create-an-account
- Click here to set up your parent account
- Validated your email – You have now completed your Personal Profile
- Login back in to your profile
- Select +Add from the family and friends area
- Add details for your child and save.
- Repeat as necessary to add other players or other parents
You are now ready to complete the next stage
Stage 2. Register your players with the RFU
For a step by step guide go to: https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031972-age-grade-player-registration-for-a-parent-guardian
- Repeat the registration process for all your Players.
- You have now completed the RFU Registration stage
- You can now proceed to stage 3 to purchase your club membership.
Stage 3. Purchase Club Membership
If you are not returned to the home page after registration, then select ‘Dashboard’ from the dropdown menu from the profile image in the top right hand corner.
Before you start, check you can see everyone in your family.
The Family and friends area should show all the family members you can purchase memberships for.
To qualify for Sibling and social membership discounts the transaction must be made from the parent profile that is linked to all the players. If your children are split across two parents then use the ‘Add player’ option to assign all your players to one parent account and proceed with your order from within that profile. If you have any problems then do email firstname.lastname@example.org before you carry on and we will help.
What memberships and items can I purchase?
YOUTH Player memberships – Discount of £20 per Sibling if purchased at the SAME TIME
Adult/Parent Social Membership or 200 club Monthly Lottery These are optional and not only help our club financially but also help keep our players subs as low as possible.
£3 saving per month when purchased alongside player membership!
(No need to renew if this is already set up)
NEW THIS YEAR…You can now also add any Kit you may need! (Any items not listed can be bought from the club shop in person) Select ‘Add on’s’ to access kit options.
How to buy Membership
- In the Family and Friends area – Select the Person you are buying for
- In the My Organisations area in the centre – select ‘Club Membership join‘ (You can also select Buy Membership from the Green action area at the top)
- Choose what membership you wish to purchase including any ‘Add On’s’ such as Kit, Donations etc.
- Click the trolly symbol to add items to your basket.
- Repeat for each person as applicable
- When finished select ‘View Basket’
NOTE: Players memberships need to be added against their name and not the parents name. Discounts will automatically be calculated in your basket when you check out.
How to check out
Select Checkout and choose your Payment Method, then click ‘Pay Now’
Select ‘Online Card’ – to use Credit Card
Select ‘Direct Debit’ – to use Debit card
(the full payment will then be taken directly from your bank as a one off payment)
Note 1: If you have either 200 club Lottery or Social Club memberships in your basket then the TOTAL amount will need to paid using ‘Direct Debit’. and you will be prompted to set up a Direct Debit Mandate. The first months payment will be for the full total showing (Player memberships, social, 200 club kit etc.) but then will revert to just monthly payments for social or 200 club for subsequent months.
Note 2: If you have purchased social or 200 club memberships it may show a quantity of 2 and enter double the price. Don’t worry, this is normal if you are checking out in the middle of the month as the system will take a payment for this month and the next. It will then revert to just 1 payment going forward.
How can we help you pay?
Instalments: If you are unable to pay in one lump sum then please contact your Team Manager to see if we can help set up instalments.
Financial Assistance: We also have a club Bursary fund which is available to assist with membership fees. Should you feel this may be of assistance then please fill in our Financial Assistance form which can also be found in the ‘Other info area’ of our page and then hand to your Team Manager. (Team Manager details can be found on each age groups page)
If you have any problems or questions do contact Old colfeians GMS support on: email@example.com
How else can I help the club?
It is really important to us that our Player Subs are kept as low as possible to enable ALL to enjoy rugby at our club.
Therefore… if you are able to help our club even further by perhaps topping up your subs or by joining up to the 2 schemes below then the extra funds will be put to fantastic use by allowing us to continue providing things such as:
- Low subs to enable ALL to access rugby
- complimentary food for visiting teams
- ongoing maintenance and regeneration work on and off the pitch
- Work within the local community
- funding even bigger projects such as our club renovations
- as well as the continuing support of our 1st team
Both schemes can be purchased online.
Social members enjoy the benefits of The Colfeians Association which include access to the clubs facilities including 10% of Alcoholic drinks at the bar and entry in the International Tickets draw!
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
Add Social Membership at the same time as Player membership in your GMS basket and instead of £10 p/month you pay just £7 …£36 DISCOUNT! Click here to login to your GMS profile
Join our 200 club and be in our monthly draw for 1st, 2nd and 3rd CASH prizes.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
If you are unable to purchase electronically then please do use the forms attached below instead and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org