- A Covid Track & Trace google form will be sent to you by your sections Covid lead with instructions on how to use it.
- Send the OCRFC COVID 19 Track & Trace google form to all Players and Coaches. You must complete one too.
- Forms MUST be received no later than SATURDAY to prevent ‘turn up and play.
- After each session please download a CSV file of your age groups Covid data and forward it to your Sections Covid Lead – before Monday evening. Once received, the pitch allocator can then authorise your session for the following week.
- To comply with our data protection duties, the file will then be stored securely in our clubs Dropbox account and deleted after 21 days
We have now moved from Stage C to Stage D,
See here for an outline for Stage D guidance
See here for ready4rugby guidance: