Note: If someone informs you that they have developed symptoms within 48 hrs after attending the club, you MUST do the following.
- Please immediately inform Bruce Elder, the clubs Covid-19 First Aid Liaison officer, who will complete the RFU notification form so that the RFU can keep track of the virus within grassroots rugby.
- Inform all those who were in attendance the previous Sunday that someone has presented symptoms 48 hrs rugby (without disclosing the name). Once the results of the test are know, update your group accordingly.
We are not at Stage E on the ‘Return to Rugby’ Roadmap. Therefore, this checklist should be read in conjunction with the:
- Please send the OCRFC COVID 19 Track & Trace Google Form to all Players AND Coaches/Volunteers. You must complete one too.
- Forms should be sent no earlier than Thursday prior to Sunday to ensure the data is the most accurate and MUST be received before entering Horn Park.
- After each session please download a CSV file of your age groups Covid data and forward it to your Sections Covid Lead – before Monday evening. Once received, the pitch allocator can then authorise your session for the following week.
- To comply with our data protection duties, the file will then be stored securely in our clubs Dropbox account and deleted after 21 days
We are now in Stage E. Please see our OC’s Return To Rugby post for all the latest information and links.
If you are remaining in Stage D for the time being then see here for ready4rugby guidance