This checklist should be read in conjunction with the current:
What are my Covid 19 Responsibilities
Reporting of symptoms
If someone informs you that they have developed symptoms within 48 hrs after attending the club, you MUST do the following immediately.
- Inform Bruce Elder, the clubs Covid-19 First Aid Liaison officer, who will complete the RFU notification form so that the RFU can keep track of the virus within grassroots rugby.
- Inform all participants that someone has presented symptoms within 48 hrs of Sundays session (without disclosing the name).
- Once the results of the test are known, update your group accordingly.
- If the result is positive then
OCRFC Covid Track & Trace Google Form
- Please send the form to all Players, Coaches & Volunteers no earlier than the Thursday prior to Sunday’s session to ensure the data is the most accurate.
- Forms MUST be received before the participant enters Horn Park.
- Immediately after each session, download a CSV file of your age groups Covid data and forward it to your Sections Covid Lead – NO LATER THAN MONDAY PM.
- Once received, the pitch allocator can then authorise your session for the following week.
- To comply with our data protection duties, the file will then be stored securely in our clubs Dropbox account and deleted after 21 days