IMPORTANT INFO: Please see our ‘Return to Rugby update’ post for the most recent advice on current rugby activity at Horn Park.
This page explains how we can all return to rugby, how we can use Horn Park safely and be prepared as members, volunteers, parents & Players.
For instructions on what to do if you or your family test positive after attending Horn Park please go to our OCRFC Covid 19 Track and Trace protocol page
How to use Horn Park Pitches
- One way system IN and OUT of the pitches
- IN via the gates to the left of the main entrance (between the club house and squash courts)
- OUT via the side club house garden gate or behind the stands and through the reserve car park.
- Please check in on the NHS Track and Trace System
- Track and Trace bar codes are on notice boards located around the club and on tables in the club house bar.
- For anyone visiting the club socially there is also a signing in book in the main bar area for those unable to use the NHS app which is stored securely over night.
- What sanitisation measures at in place at the club?
- Hand sanitising stations are located in the main building upon arrival and the bar area on exit.
- On the pitch coaches are adhering to strict return to rugby hygiene / Sanitisation protocols as found in our OCRFC Covid Risk Assessment at the end of this page.
- Clubhouse Toilets are being cleaned on a regular rota basis by Member volunteers.
- What measures are in place for spectators?
- Spectators attending Youth training sessions must spread out along their designated areas (which include along the garden fences on the pitch – but NOT in between the pitches)
- Spectators should avoid huddling together and keep socially distanced.
- If you are a parent/guardian spectator with children in more than one age group, please be mindful of your movements and apply the guidelines outlined.
How can we use the Clubhouse?
The Clubhouse and bar is currently closed
Toilets are available.
- Gents TOILETS
- IN via back door to Changing Rooms (pitch side)
- OUT exit via side door to the side walkway
- Ladies TOILETS
- IN and OUT via Back Bar doors (Pitch side)
- Face Masks must be warn when walking about in the club house, also when going into the Gents toilet, if appropriate age.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times.
- Sanitise or wash hands regularly!
Food and Drink
Bar – Currently Closed
Food – Take-away Hot food will be available from Mary from April 18th.
in advance for understanding and supporting our efforts.