Thank you for choosing to join Old Colfeians RFC.
Everything you need to know about our club from training times and general info to important club policies can be found here in our Parent & Player Handbook.
Please familiarise yourself with the handbook taking specific note of the safety information/policies which exist for your child’s welfare and enjoyment of Rugby.
How to register & buy membership
Registration and membership is all done online using GMS.
What is GMS
The RFU’s GMS (Game Management System) is now used by all clubs to carry out everything required to run their club from Player registration, and Club memberships; Volunteer registration, training and DBS certification and also where where fixtures are arranged and results recorded (for the 15-a-side game only). It is basically the on-stop-shop for running our club!
All parents/guardians of under 18 yr old players are required to set up their own GMS account. The child is then registered and linked to your family records.
Once your GMS account is active you will be able to purchase:
- Player Membership
- Social Membership (Non player)
- Events tickets (including kids rugby camps)
- 200 Club lottery entry where you can win CASH prizes each month.
- Club shop items – (Only kit items that are kept in the shop) All other kit orders such as senior training kit, rucksacks, bags etc can be made via our club shop with Tylers
Setting up your GMS account differs, depending on your situation, so please choose from the options below to start the process.
Once your Parent registration has been completed, your kids have been RFU registered and your Club Membership fees have been paid, you will become a fully fledged member of our OC’s Community and your child will be eligible to start playing in Games and Festivals!
|What are our Youth Membership fees||Cost|
Please select one of the 3 options below
Need some help?
If you have any problems or questions do contact Old colfeians GMS support on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to pay electronically or you would like to inquire about paying in instalments please contact your Team Manager to discuss options.
Financial Assistance: We also have a club Bursary fund which is available to assist with membership fees. Should you feel this may be of assistance then please fill in our Financial Assistance form which can also be found in the ‘Other info area’ of our page and then hand to your Team Manager. (Team Manager details can be found on each age groups page)
How else can I help the club?
There are 2 optional parent/supporter memberships outlined below which make a big financial difference to how we provide Rugby for our players and our community.
By adding them to your basket you help:
- keep player subs as low as possible
- help subsidise membership for kids who can’t otherwise access rugby
- cover costs for visiting teams match day food
- ongoing maintenance and regeneration work on and off the pitch
- Work within the local community
- funding even bigger projects such as our club renovations
- as well as the continuing support of our 1st team
Both schemes can be purchased by over 18’s only via GMS from your Parent profile
NOTE: There is NO need to repurchase if you have already set up a Direct Debit previously.
Social members enjoy the benefits of The Colfeians Association which include access to the clubs facilities such as squash courts, reduced venue hire, 10% of Alcoholic drinks at the bar and entry in the International Tickets draw!
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
Add Social Membership at the same time as Player membership in your GMS basket and instead of £10 p/month you pay just £7 …£36 DISCOUNT! Click here to login to your GMS profile
Join our 200 club and be in our monthly draw for 1st, 2nd and 3rd CASH prizes.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
If you are unable to purchase electronically then please do use the forms attached below instead.
- Fundraising while shopping on-line
- Sponsor the club through Corporate or personal Sponsorship,
- Donate to the club via Corporate or personal Donations